vrrooommm, vrrooommm!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
spi17.gif

there's just something about this clutch that i love and i can't really put my finger on it. what do you think? is it random to have a rolls royce appliqué on a clutch? is it fabulous? the best part is that i could've sworn i saw a price tag that said $2k at the boutiques, but it's actually $1495. not that that's a bargain or anything...

11949625_dark_grey

I saw the bag version, not sure what it is called, in Vogue and I LOVE it.
That clutch is amazing though, especially in that grey omg! :drool:
I would totally buy it if I had that much money to spare.

I think it's so cute! I was trying to see some detailed photos of the clutch on NAP, but apparantly it's already sold out! And it was just released this week!! Must be quite the hot seller for fall!

I don't know -- there's something about these "Car" bags that just didn't catch my eye when the F/W bags were revealed -- I mean if anyone's going to put a Rolls Royce on a bag, I guess it's gonna be Marc!! And maybe if you can't afford the Rolls, you can at least afford the bag!! Altho I have to admit, when I saw the image of the RR clutch from the front (w/o seeing the car on the front), I really did think it was a lovely bag!!

attachment.php

blue.jpg

Attachments

• fwrr.jpg
    fwrr.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 279
i think it's very quirky. i like it, but not enough to pay $1495 for it! ;)

:yes: I agree with Dawn. I really like it and if it was a bit less than that, then I'd say go for it!!! I can't believe those clutches go for that much (though on 2nd thought, I guess I can...it's MJ after all!).

Sorry to be off-topic but I love this one. It's definitely more affordable than the $1495 but still a bit much at $995 IMO...

0470806272299_275x275.jpg

0470806272299_A1_275x275.jpg

^ no, this is the only car bag i like. how many car bags can one own, right?
lol3.gif
i'm hoping it'll go on sale, and i'll have a little extra money at the time.

:yes: I agree with Dawn. I really like it and if it was a bit less than that, then I'd say go for it!!! I can't believe those clutches go for that much (though on 2nd thought, I guess I can...it's MJ after all!).

Sorry to be off-topic but I love this one. It's definitely more affordable than the $1495 but still a bit much at $995 IMO...

0470806272299_275x275.jpg

0470806272299_A1_275x275.jpg

wow, that's really pretty, xi. maybe it can be your souvenir when you come to ny and visit gabby with me? :graucho:

I think the car ones are cute, but the price isn't. I don't care much for the silver flower ones. People say it has a vintage look, but to me it looks like something grandma would carry--no offense to anyone, just an opinion.

^ yeah, but you know mj has this thing for matronly bags. look at the stam. if we want to psychoanalyze him, i'd say it has something to do with his mother issues. he's always saying how she's "troubled" in interviews. besides, the purple is much prettier than the mustard color one i've been seeing.

I think I spend too much time looking through Pottery Barn Kids catalogues, b/c that's what the car clutches are reminding me of for some reason: a decorative pillow from a boys room or something. I obviously need to get out more:P
35bd_1.JPG

I think I spend too much time looking through Pottery Barn Kids catalogues, b/c that's what the car clutches are reminding me of for some reason: a decorative pillow from a boys room or something. I obviously need to get out more:P
35bd_1.JPG

PM -- you could cut out two of the squares, fold em in half and sew em up and you've got a car clutch! Maybe you can sell it for $500 (only cuz its not leather!)!!:P