VP Nude Patent with Red Tip 35.5 AVAILABLE at Horatio Store!!!!

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
GUESS WHAT!!!! Someone is gonna get very lucky!!!

there is ONE VP nude patent leather with red tip available at the CL Horatio store!!! i went in today to pick up my beloved Helmuts in black calf leather, and i asked about the waitlist for the nudes, and Amy said they had ONE left in the red tip. they didn't even remember they still had this, and found them when they were cleaning out the stockroom!!!

i tried it on, but too small for me!!! i am 36/36.5, and it fit, but it was just a little too tight, and knowing that patent doesn't really stretch, i decided not to kill my feet and wait for the next shipment instead...

BUT one VERY lucky lady with small feet will get these beauties!

by the way, upon seeing them in real life, my vote is now DEFINITELY for red tip... i saw that the burgundy doesn't match anything at all, looks black in some angles, but the red matches the soles PERECTLY!!! i tried on the nude/nude also, and that was very leg-elongating, but lacked the oomph of the red tip.. very classy though, so some of you might prefer it...

they have the nude/nude available in all sizes right now, not on store display, so you have to ask for it specifically...

CALL NOW!
CL Horatio
212-255-1910
ask for amy or elisabeth

hehe i think these are the 35.5s i sent back cos they were too big...got the nude with nude tip VPs in 35 instead...love love them too :smile:

hehe i think these are the 35.5s i sent back cos they were too big...got the nude with nude tip VPs in 35 instead...love love them too :smile:

oh, i wish they were just 1 size larger! i could not believe it, my holy grail right there in my hands, i slipped them on (well forced my little piggies in them is a more accurate description)... i could have taken them (and dealt with the pain & agony of stretching patent leather), but alas, common sense prevailed and i decided to wait for my true size... i hope they come soon (in the next year maybe?)

i hope they went to someone wonderful though - from tPF maybe??! !:smile: