VP black patents arrived from BG but may have gotten wrong color tips??

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Sooo I finally got my black patent VPs with "burgundy" tip but when they arrived...it almost looked like the red ones to me??

Its the black patent and right size...but the tips look too bright to be burgundy?

Did BG have red tip black patent VPs too? I know I pre-ordered the black patent burgundy tips awhile ago now and was super excited when I got an email saying they had shipped...now im not sure if I got the wrong color tips...

My box says black/red 4500 for the color part...should it say black/burgundy?

Any help would be great...thanks...

I tried comparing it to the sole of the shoe and its slightly darker shade but not by much it seems and I figured the burgundy id be able to notice right away the color diff btw the red sole and the burgundy tip...

that's so weird...black patent VPs from them are coming in with red tips but black kid is coming in with burgundy tips. call them and have them check the stock to see if they're all red?

yahhhh i got your PM Minal!!! thanks so much everyone!!

I think someone mustve sent me the red tips in a burgundy tip box...cos my box label looks exactly like Minals but the tip is def more bright red than your burgundy tips, Minal...

I called BG and the customer service lady is just resending me the burgundy tips but said they arent in stock right now...so hopefully it'll be here soon....by 10/22/08 for sure they said.

She couldnt explain how i got the red tips or anything though...so hopefully I'll finally get the right pair...going to drop off the red tips for return later this week!!

I also got that too from NM and I also called them. NM could not understand it also. They said they will take a note on my account and will call me :sad:. Unfortunatly I did get the Black Kid with Burgundy tipe which I also love.