Voyage Messenger?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I just got off the phone with my local outlet store and asked her what messenger styles they had in stock. She told me they had a new line called 'Voyage", which included the canvas and signature style messengers. I've never heard of this line and Google is not helping.

She did say the line was new but I can't seem to find it anywhere! :thinking:

2. I've never heard of it. Sorry.

3. I think there is a picture of one in July finds in Leesburg thread. If I recall right it is blue.

4. if it's the new mff travel line, it replaces the mini sig items that have been on clearance for the past month or two... there are lots of canvas pieces (totes, messenger bags, duffles, etc)... there is still some mini-sig stuff in blackand khaki (duffles and an oddly shaped tuffet looking bag, sort of square and squat)... i think i saw at least one new leather piece... the canvas bags were in red, black and blue and had a stripe down the middle of the flap from what i recall