Voyage d' Hermès

I found it very similar to Kelly en Caleche - and yes it does not have much staying power - likewise the Hermessences - they are all expensive and weak stayers - I love Pampelmouse Rose but it is gone so quickly no wonder they only sell in 100ml and upwards bottles!!
Fauborg 24 gives me a headache too.
Maybe H need to change their "nose" - I assume that is the Ellena referred to?

I'm trying to keep myself from going to try it. If I like it I will buy it, and with over 30 bottles of fragrance on my shelf I don't need yet another. :sneaky:

Although I do like most of Jean Claude Ellena's other fragrances so will probably like this one too.

edited to add: The price. Oh my. £53 for a 35ml EDT. THIS is gonna be what stops me buying it. Slightly outrageous really. :s

Wow, I am really surprised that a lot of people did not like it. I had a sample and could not wait to get a whole bottle. Got it today and just LOVE it. The scent did not last very long but there is still a hint of it.

This just goes to show that with perfumes, you really have to try it on as it reacts differently with different body chemistries.

Our lovely, local store manager let me sample the new fragrance last weekend. I actually like it because it is not overwhelming and very light enough to wear as a skin fragrance imo. I look forward when it becomes available for sale in the next week or 2.

Wow, I am really surprised that a lot of people did not like it. I had a sample and could not wait to get a whole bottle. Got it today and just LOVE it. The scent did not last very long but there is still a hint of it.

This just goes to show that with perfumes, you really have to try it on as it reacts differently with different body chemistries.

Me too - I adore it! But then my main perfume is eau d'orange verte and I dont know anyone else who likes that either!

I reacted exactly the same way, carolle - I brought a bottle home and love it. As I don't like overpowering scents, it's perfect for summer here in a hot climate.

And, yes, I certainly agree - what smells good on one person may be horrible on the next. Body chemistry is such an important factor.