Voting Time

I have been thinking about this a lot and have decided on the 30cm chev with P h/w for myself. So I vote for that.... although a brown box sounds yummy too.

for everyday use, definitely go with the black chevre. Although i love my choco box, i don't use it that often. The next one i get will definitely be something in chevre or ostrich.

OK- this might shock you KB (LOL) but I say: get a 30cm Black Chevre Birkin for everyday and a Chocolate Box Kelly later!!!! This way you get the best of both worlds!!!

Is potiron totally out of the picture??? I know you love potiron!!!

KB,

I love choc box more than black box, and because I find it so hard to choose, I aim to have BOTH! I tend to baby my box calf kellys more when I use them, so I don't think I can deal with a box calf Birkin as the everyday bag. So my vote goes to black chevre with palladium hardware.

Mmmhhhh - shame they don't have, IMO, gorgeous browns currently available in chevre. I think cocoan and marron fonce are they only ones available to order right now. Maybe havanne - I agree that havanne in evergrain is beautiful - havanne appears a little lighter and redder in the the mysore accessory I saw the other day. I like it better in evergrain than in chevre.

I'm leaning toward the brown box Birkin with gold, but the black with Pd sounds gorgeous too....you can't go wrong with either!

black chevre has always been my first choice...I was just worried about daily use/abuse. I could just see little dent marks or something on the skin. I was thinking at least box can be brough back to life.

Black chevre is stunning.

I will see what lovely 24 has to say when she gives her expert opinion.

This is true, if you carelessly chuck unsheathed keys into the bag (like I did) you do up the chances of creating very tiny nicks. The nice thing is that it's fairly easy to touch up. The weight of Chevre and the lovely sheen it has plus it seems to get better with time (loosens up a bit), make it one of my favorites.