Vote your favorite!

Which bag do u prefer?

• Birkin

• Kelly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Birkin... for convenience.

I love how Kelly looks, but it's rather troublesome to open and close the bag. Somehow I can't manage to grab my ringing cell phone fast enough before it's stopped ringing...

I'd have to say for the moment, Birkin, because it would get more use at this time in my life but I might gravitate towards a Kelly later.

Although the Kelly started my love for Hermès many years ago, and therefore has a special place in my heart, I have to say that for my lifestyle the Birkin is more practical...Therefore I've voted for the BK..

Right now? Kelly! This is the bag that started it all for me and it holds a very special place in my heart. I love my HAC and I'll love a Birkin but Kelly? She's just so......Hermes to me!

UGH! This is like saying, "which one of your children do you prefer!!!" LOLOL!!!
I aid Birkin because I don't have a Kelly yet. I answer again when on comes my way. :smile:

Thanks ladies for voting.. actually when i started using hermes bags, i loved birkin more due to the two handle and functionality however, i just saw a crocodile black kelly carried by a classy Parisian and i have to say.. it is gorgeous beyond words!!! it is so classy and chic!!

duna, i have to agree with you:
"Although the Kelly started my love for Hermès many years ago, and therefore has a special place in my heart, I have to say that for my lifestyle the Birkin is more practical...Therefore I've voted for the BK.."

the kelly was also my very first hermes purchase from paris in the '60's.
however, my birken, which i got in 1999 in st. barth
(and waited 2 years for katherine to get me the 35 black),
is my favorite to use, to stuff, to carry.