Vote... which do you prefer???

1. The Daimer Papillion 30 or the Popincourt Haut...both can be worn on the shoulder...which do you like better...be honest do not hold back.....

2. I want both , but right now I need rolling bag..I will get damier papi first and eventually will get PH..

3. I was never really a fan of the papillion shape so I say popincourt haut. Are you getting another bag:graucho:

4. why the papillion daimer first????

5. I like both, but my fav out of the two is the Popincourt Haut:flowers:

6. I'd prefer the PH, I've never really gotten that into the papillon shape I guess.

7. you must tell me why....

8. I have had both the Papillon 26 and the PH...I like the look of the Papillon better, and the only reason I got rid of my Pap was the size (I should have gotten the 30). Anyway, I love the damier Papillon!

9. I like the PH better

10. No new bag on a ban paying bills but, may ask someone special to get me a bag...it will probably be a no because of the cc debt..does not hurt to try...I am so addicted and poor...this sucks....me want another bag...

11. Not a huge fan of the pap, but really like the PH.

12. I like the damier papillon 30 a lot. I'm not sure of a reason but the shape just appeals to me. However, although it can be a shoulder bag - it's not really it's primary purpose. If you're looking for a shoulder bag - then the poppincourt haut would be the obvious choice - however - is that because you want something smaller than the lockit horizontal?

I figure the lockit horizontal and PH are more similar so if variety is what you want - then the damier papillon would be the better choice...

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao: :sad: Awww I know exactly how you feel, I had to pay bills and buy some new tables for my living room and dining set for my house, and I was still looking at bags, damn priorities. :angel: I would have love to blown the whole windfall on like 3 or 4 bags I would have been happy:lol: Empty house and LV bag is the way to live:wlae:LOL Nah I can't do that to my family. I'm still waiting on the refund from LV for my lockit. I'm going to buy me a cheaper bag with that and save the rest.

14. I had to choose between the Pap 30 and the PH too,
    and after trying on both...
    just fell in love with the Damier Papillon 30:love:
    it just looks so elegant and have enough room inside
    I can use it as a day and night bag
    I can dress down and dress up with it
    and didn't have to worry about the vachetta!

15. :heart: my lockit horizontal...best buy ever but, evening time I want smaller and my speedy 30 is handheld...so I thought I may ask someone special to get me an evening weekend bag that can be either hand or shoulder...when I asked at Vuitton they said the daimer papillion has the drop to be a shoulder bag...I am tall and small...no big man arms here... size 4-6...I need a winter bag because I baby my LH I want to keep the vachette mint and lately it is rain and soon to be snow and slush...so daimer may be the gift to ask for...x-mas is coming and I may get a big no because of the price but, I will at least ask....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice