VOTE VOTE!!! So SnoSno doesn't make a NoNo!!~

Which Bag to Break the Ban??

• White Patent Reissue

• Kelly Caviar Large

Results are only viewable after voting.

snosno

Sep 17, 2006
I...am SUPPOSED to be on a purse BAN :banned: for the damages done last month.....and I have been good......:sweatdrop: BUT!!! Reading all the lovely new posts of all your wonderful purchases just made me itch to go take a browse at CHANEL today~ ugh....and now....it looks like I'm gona break my BAN~ and besides..the new price increase is another incentive to make a purchase.. hehehe :graucho: :P :yes:

So ladies....I am caught in between these two which I have been eyeing for quite some time now...

**White patent Reissue

OR

**Kelly Caviar (larger one)
~~Side question: Why is the smaller Kelly more expensive than the larger one?....and...How come the larger one doesn't come in the silver h/w??

And...my seller wasn't clear with me on which items will increase... ne one know for certain if either of these two r on the list to go up? (with my luck.. they probably both will) :yucky: :Push:

Thanks ladies!!! :lol:

I bought these two Kelly's last month, both Silver HW, small in Lambskin - $1450, large in Caviar - $1565

[URL=http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l154/LBVL94/chanel2001.jpg]
th_chanel2001.jpg
[/URL]

there was also another taller, more square shaped Kelly in Caviar with Gold HW for $1595 that I didn't buy - there are a few recent threads about Kelly's on here also!

Oh, definitely the white patent reissue! You probably already knew that was going to be my answer, right? :P Go handle your business and please post pics for us to drool over. This would be a perfect addition to your already TDF collection! :love:

UPDATE!!!

So, now I'm confused....kuz I swear I saw members on TPF with the larger Kelly cav with SILVER h/w...and all the sellers at my CHANEL deny that it ever came like that!~ grrr.... So, if I want to prove them wrong..I think I'm gona need solid proof of the style #, etc.... to all you larger kelly cav silver hw owners...please tell me where u were able to grab ur beauties.. :sneaky:

My store currently HAS the White Pat Reissue and the kelly with gold which I can grab by this week....I don't wana risk the price increase risk... but by the vote it looks like many of you favor the reissue... hehehe

Many of u asked which I currently have... I DO NOT own ne kellys yet.. I have the classic flaps in jumbo (black crackled patent, white cav...etc) no reissues..yet ... so I am still TORN between them beauties~

THANK YOU for all the replies and votes! ...really does help a girl decide! :Push: :flowers:

uh ... where did the OP say she has two Kelly's already? I posted the pic of the two ... ??? did I miss something?
lol! that's what i was thinking too.

the patent reissue will be harder to find, but then white patent sometimes has the tendency to yellow over time, so i'm gonna be an oddball too :Pand say 'kelly!'