Vote: The ultimate versatile and timeless handbag

VeryStylishGirl

Veruca Salt-ism
Jan 10, 2009
I've been thinking about it recently and I realized what I really want to perfect my small collection of designer handbags is the ultimate handbag one that is absolutely classic and thus timeless, but there are so many bags I'm feeling overwhelmed. I will say I'm not nearly in the Hermes category yet so that's the only line that really off limits and probably Botegga Veneta as well which is fine because I'm not overly fond of their styling. Feel free to name your ultimate classic tote or bag. I will add that I do have to wear professional dress everyday so I don't want something too flashy and crazy...

Chanel Flap - one that I've always admired, but have yet to get for myself! She NEVER goes out of style!

I agree with the Chanel Flap. But, if you want it for everyday usage I would suggest a Chanel Jumbo Flap or if you carry books or folders with you a Chanel Cerf. Both are classic and timeless.

--Chanel Jumbo Flap ( i like how it can be worn 4 different ways, depending on the chain handles)
--LV monogram bag (classic style like speedy, neverfull, batignolles)