Vote please!

Choose one!

• Blue de preusse with PHW 35 cm Birkin

• Graphite Jypserie with PHW

• Neither, wait for another one

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you want diversity since you already have a 40cm & 35cm birkin the jypsiere in graphite sounds like the perfect way to go.I wouldn't be surprised if you wind up using this bag more than the others or with the others.It has a totally different function altogether.Stick with the jypsiere!:yes:

I would not think about resale value. If you love her as LeMonde says then I would keep her. The key here is if you are totally happy and love her. If not that's another story. Good luck

BdP is lovely in a birkin or kelly or bolide or well just about everything.
Jyp in Graphite sounds lovely too, perhaps this one is a good choice if you want to expand your H bag collection besides just kellys and/or birkins

Zoopla what did that woman mean who asked you "how are luxury goods doing in this economy"? Did she mistake you for an SA and was asking how Hermes was doing? Or was it a snarky comment like "Why are you spending money on luxury goods when the economy is down"?

I voted for the Bleu de Prusse. I just got a BdP So Kelly and the color is lovely. If you love the Birkin and don't mind having multiples, well...if you want to diversify, than get the Jypsiere.

I saw your reveal AND your action pics. You look absolutely gorgeous. I somehow got the feeling that you really love the Jypsiere, but that you dont' feel about the price/bag ratio:
- You just looooove Birkins and you are willing to spend the money on them...
- You just looooove the Jypsiere but you perhaps have the feeling that the price is too high for this design?

I am not sure whether you are absolutely in love with the Jypsiere for this price. That's why I am going to vote now for a 'future Birkin'. Perhaps the Jypsiere needs to grow on you and you will fall really in love after two years from now.

Good luck with your decision!

Thank you all for helping. i got the BDP. I just cudn't justify the price of the Jypserie. I am consolidating and therefore feel that I should make safe choices. Just in case. it is tough out there right now.

Thank you LIW!!! I am also loving the color! So rich and dynamic and for me, the perfect blue. I heart it!

I love all bags, it is so hard to choose....I know I will rest easy tonight. Last night, I was tossing in bed so worried that they gave my BDP to someone else!

That bag was opened in front of me from the shrink wrap, I think there is something about that...