VOTE PLEASE: Tivoli or Montorguiel

Which bag do u like the most? (Best looking )

• Tivoli

• Montorguiel

Results are only viewable after voting.

suzie w

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
hello ladies. thought i would get ur opinions pls.

ok- ive been waiting for eva for the tivoli (its kinda getting depressing...kwim..) so off i go to here (TPF-Spring Collection!:graucho:) and lo and behold there r a few purty things... ok. i like the speedy watercolor 35. (note to self- call and place myself on list:shame:smile: and then i see this montorguiel.... and i love the look! this bowly has become MY ICONIC STYLE! (because its functional for me)

so, regardless of size, (at the moment) just based on looks alone... (:rolleyes:)
which one do u prefer.....

pls and thank u. :yes:oh - and if anyone has some more pics of this lovely montoguiel- pls post! thx in advance!:love::heart:

tivoli by far..
I don't know but I really dislike the shape of the montorguiel!
But that's just me....go for the one you desire more!
but i think you are gonna adore tivoli...:tup:
Good luck suzie

~Without a doubt-Def. TIVOLI. The Montorgueil doesn't move me at all. I've seen Tivoli GM numerous times IRL and every single time I'm absolutely convinced that Tivoli:love: is the Mono BAG TDF!!! The pleats-ahhhh, the pleats...Hopefully, I should get mine soon~

I vote for montorguiel. Just becuase Tivoli is the 'IT' item for now, does not mean it fits everyone's life style. You've already mention montorguiel's design works with you better, I'd go with that :yes:

I had the Tivoli GM in my hands...then I decided to put it on hold to think it through overnight...I ran into this forum and saw the Montorgueil. I have since let go of the Tivoli and waitlisted for the Montorgueil. I'm "patiently" waiting for the release of Montorgueil. For me, it is more pratical and is not as wide at the bottom. Don't get me wrong, the Tivoli is beautiful and if I could afford both, I'd be carrying that Tivoli GM while waiting for the Montorgueil...:nogood:...