Halzan 31 VS Jypsiere 31

• Halzan 31

Votes: 74 63.2%
  • Jypsiere 31

Votes: 44 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Halzan 31 and it is, hands down, my most used H bag! I absolutely love its functionality, and I've used it on every trip I've taken since it was purchased. It's so light, which is a huge bonus if you have three kids in tow. And I love how under-the-radar it is. I would buy another in a heartbeat. :heart:

My Halzan is newer than my Js but I find that I pull them out for different reasons. If I want a casual but edgy crossbody I go for a J. The Halzan comes out for more dressy outfits or when I need to carry a bit more (vs. J28) or need more ready access to small items via the outside pockets. The Halzan is more understated but more functional/flexible IMO. Also I am finding that I really want an everyday bag to have both crossbody and handheld options.

Reactions: Orangefanatic
I've owned both and still own the Halzan.
I loved the look of the Jypsiere but it was a pain to get into and I found the 28cm too small. I like to carry a full length wallet and 2 eyeglass cases and a pouch. I considered the 31cm but didn't like the bigger hardware. The Halzan is imho the most practical bag Hermes produces. Those outside pockets are the best feature. I also like that I can wear it so many ways.

I have a Halzan 31 and it is, hands down, my most used H bag! I absolutely love its functionality, and I've used it on every trip I've taken since it was purchased. It's so light, which is a huge bonus if you have three kids in tow. And I love how under-the-radar it is. I would buy another in a heartbeat. :heart:

Thank you for sharing your experience, do you mind upload a picture of your beauty? TIA

I've owned both and still own the Halzan.
I loved the look of the Jypsiere but it was a pain to get into and I found the 28cm too small. I like to carry a full length wallet and 2 eyeglass cases and a pouch. I considered the 31cm but didn't like the bigger hardware. The Halzan is imho the most practical bag Hermes produces. Those outside pockets are the best feature. I also like that I can wear it so many ways.

I have exactly same issue, the inside of jypsiere is pretty small. But its very pretty when I carry....

My Halzan is newer than my Js but I find that I pull them out for different reasons. If I want a casual but edgy crossbody I go for a J. The Halzan comes out for more dressy outfits or when I need to carry a bit more (vs. J28) or need more ready access to small items via the outside pockets. The Halzan is more understated but more functional/flexible IMO. Also I am finding that I really want an everyday bag to have both crossbody and handheld options.

Thank you for your opinion.
I wonder if hazan strap is adjustable?

I love love love the look of a Jypsiere and have one in orange. However, I'd have to agree that it's not the most functional bag to get in and out of with kids. It costs roughly as much as the Kelly and if I wanted to go that route, I'd get a big floppy kelly instead and then pair it with a cross body strap. Hermes is actually coming out with S collection of straps in September too. Much easier to get in and out of than Jypsiere. I'm afraid I don't like the look of the Halzan as I'm more of a minimalist but can see how all the pockets are functional. View attachment 3654129
Thank you for posting picture for me!!! I looooove the look of Jypsiere :girlsigh:

I have both and carry the Halzan much much more. It is so versatile and wonderful for travelling as you don't need to bring another purse since it can be handheld, crossbody, over shoulder. Mine is the original in feu. I do love the look of the Jypsiere but it is heavy and not as functional. The one I have is malachite.

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Status
Not open for further replies.