VOTE: Pave YG Vintage Alhambra or 10 motif YG Guilloche

Which is best for 1st VCA purchase as push present?

• Pave diamond Yellow Gold Vintage Alhambra

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • 10 motif Vintage Alhambra Guilloche

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • 10 motif Vintage Alhambra Yellow Gold and Mother of Pearl

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters

Ctaylor1702

Aug 17, 2020
Hi! To all the VCA afficionados, I need your advice! :smile: This would be my first VCA piece to celebrate our new baby boy and am trying to decide between the vintage Alhambra pave pendant in YG or the 10 motif in Guilloche or the 10 motif in YG Mother of Pearl. I have other jewelry from Cartier (tank francaise and love bracelet, and wear diamond eternity band rings). This would be my first special necklace and want something fun that could be worn both casually and formally (I definitely don’t mind a little sparkle even if I’m wearing jeans and a t-shirt lol!). What do you think? What’s the wear-and-tear on either of them? If I only ever get 1 piece than what do you recommend?!
Thank you!

First.....Congrats on your baby boy! I would recommend the yellow gold pave pendant. I think it would be a piece you can always remember your little guy forever when you wear it. I have it and my only regret is that I waited too long to get it! I wear it all the time both casual and for dressier occasions. I have several 10/20 motifs and I tend to reach for the YG pave pendant all the time!

Good luck with your decision and either way you can't go wrong! Congrats!

Thanks for your help ladies! You have given me so much more confidence towards the YG pendant and feel much less on the fence now. Funny Bc I had really been leaning to the 10 motif MOP and that’s been the least “popular” from the vote lol. It’s definitely been nice to have something to dream about during these crazy times!

Reactions: DS2006 and hhw
Hi ladies - have another question - I read there will be a price increase for VCA. Does anyone know when that will happen? I won’t be able to go to a boutique until end of October and fingers crossed it doesn’t happen before that lol!