Vote needed: Galet city GSH or Blue roi parttime RGGH

Lovely TPF ladies please Help me decide:

• Galet city sgh

• Bbue roi parttime rggh

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cara21

Jan 4, 2013
I'm thinking of purchasing my 1st balenciaga bag now that ive finally saved enough. I have a choice of getting a City Galet in silver giant21 hardware or a Parttime Blue roi in rosegold giant21 hardware.. They're both preloved.
I like both city and parttime style so it's just a matter of color combination for me.
Please help! Thank youu

I hope i can do my 1st reveal on purse forum soon.

:smile:

Blue Roi RGGH PT

1. That combo is beautiful
2. Blue Roi won't show dirt as easily as Galet
3. Bal greys can yellow and dirty while Bal blue can fade. Would rather a little fading than yellowing and dirtying over time. So far, I don't notice fading on mine.
4. Haul more crap in a PT ;)
5. I've had 3 blue roi and they have all had yummy, smooshy, soft, thick leather

Galet for sure! My galet city is my favourite, most used bag..its a perfect taupey grey, that matches perfectly with everything....had mine for ages and i use her as my everyday wrk bag, on holidays etc...the colours pretty hardwearing..the colour on my bag is awesome hasnt changed at all, the handles are darker but thats normal cos i,ve used her non stop and dont baby her at all, shes weathereed full on rain and snow and even had a accidental coke zero spillage and still looks amazing....
Galet is one of my all time favourite bal colours, its the perfect neutral, thats different from the usual anthra and blacks... Its a great first bal colour imo...
Ps if u decide not to go for galet pls can u pm me details as would love another galet as back up!

I would have voted for the Galet. That's honestly the yummiest colour when paired with GSH.

But either way you went, you would come out with a great bag, congrats!

They're both beautiful. But i vote for galet even if im not a gsh fan. I think it's a great neutral bag. some owners of bleu roi complain about some fading issues. someone correct me if im wrong. good luck!:smile:

Yes I read some issues on bleu roi fading as well

They're both beautiful. But i vote for galet even if im not a gsh fan. I think it's a great neutral bag. some owners of bleu roi complain about some fading issues. someone correct me if im wrong. good luck!:smile:

How about galet's problems? I read somewhere that balenciaga greys tend to yellow and turn black (especially around the handles) easily? Can anyone confirm? TIA

Galet + GSH us a gorgeous combo. While lots of people worry about babying it, I once saw a really beat up Galet city in real life (covered hardware) And it looked stunning. Broken in, but still very chic.