Vote for your favorite pleated ergo satchel!

Which is your favorite? Or none?

• Navy Patent

• Pink Patent

• Tan Patent

• Burnt Orange Leather

• Black Leather

• White Leather

• Natural Leather

• None of the above - not my style

• "Uh, it reminds me too much of pants from the 80's."

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the burnt orange leather! However, while the satchel is really cute, it's not for me -- so I'm thinking ergo tote or convertible tote in the burnt orange.

I just want to say how much fun this thread has been for me - thank you to all of you who voted and/or posted so far! I was really interested in knowing what everyone thought of these bags and all the colors that are coming out. I have loved seeing how the poll has turned out and all the thoughts people have. And hopefully today we will get to see some photos of these IRL!!!
I truly hope that everyone who is getting one (or two, !!!) will be in :love: with their new bags!!!
:ty:

I just want to say how much fun this thread has been for me - thank you to all of you who voted and/or posted so far! I was really interested in knowing what everyone thought of these bags and all the colors that are coming out. I have loved seeing how the poll has turned out and all the thoughts people have. And hopefully today we will get to see some photos of these IRL!!!
I truly hope that everyone who is getting one (or two, !!!) will be in :love: with their new bags!!!
:ty:
^^^ :tpfrox:I agree Mazie May... thanks for making this thread! it is interesting to see what everyone voted for... looks like the pink is the most popular thus far... can't wait to see what everyone got!

I love this style!! It's amazing!! I'm not a big fan of the patent though... wishes there was regular navy leather. But I love the natural leather... wish there was a brown leather one though

Very feminine bag, orange and pink are fun, the rest are classy/conservative

Of all the current purses with a kisslock feature (besides Bridgits' coin) this is the smartest, at least you can put something substantial in it! I generally don't like zip tops, especially on satchels, most are beautiful, I just don't like them scratching up my other accessories.

This has a 10" drop, need at least 12" or 13" to carry comfortably on the shoulder.

I cant believe I had no idea about these pleated ergo. I heard they were coming out but never saw them until now. They are so pretty :drool: I'd love a natural and a black one!