Vote for your favorite pleated ergo satchel!

Which is your favorite? Or none?

• Navy Patent

• Pink Patent

• Tan Patent

• Burnt Orange Leather

• Black Leather

• White Leather

• Natural Leather

• None of the above - not my style

• "Uh, it reminds me too much of pants from the 80's."

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just ordered the Burnt Orange one today ...the Pink Patent is my second favorite and I was soooooo close to ordering both. The SA's said there were only 5 pinks left online!

I LOVE the burnt orange...a great "neutral" for summer. I'm a fan of patent, but can't see magenta going with anything of mine...same w/navy. I have always been a big fan of navy, but now it's not such a hot color, and I wear a lot of black.

Oh, and who thought it was too big? What are the measurements again?

OOps...never mind...I saw the measurements as I read all the posts. I don't think this will look too large...I hope!

Will someone please post some modeling pictures when you get your purse!! I really need to see how big this looks before I order!! Natural leather for me! wish they had green!

I think I have narrowed it down to navy patent, tan patent, burnt orange, or black. Does anyone think I NEED to buy this before the next PCE? Is it going to sell out?

If I got the navy or tan patent I think the Pond ergo hobo would have to go.. I can't have 4 Coach patent ergos.... :nuts: Plus the pond is kinda small anyways.

They're already listed on the Japan site:
12520_b4t2_a1_side

I think I have narrowed it down to navy patent, tan patent, burnt orange, or black. Does anyone think I NEED to buy this before the next PCE? Is it going to sell out?

If I got the navy or tan patent I think the Pond ergo hobo would have to go.. I can't have 4 Coach patent ergos.... :nuts: Plus the pond is kinda small anyways.
IMHO, I really think they are gonna sell out fast... but thats just me, especially since the pink ones are already on back order... :s

I voted for the Black Leather but I also like the Natural Leather. But only thing I'm not liking about the bag is the kisslock. I wish it was a zipper closing the bag instead.