Vote for your favorite pleated ergo satchel!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which is your favorite? Or none?

1. Navy Patent

2. Pink Patent

3. Tan Patent

4. Burnt Orange Leather

5. Black Leather

6. White Leather

7. Natural Leather

8. None of the above - not my style

9. "Uh, it reminds me too much of pants from the 80's."

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know many of us have been waiting a while for this to hit and it is (almost) here! Which one is your fave and do you plan to get it? Or do you not care for it?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And FYI, my husband said it reminded him of 80's pants!!! Hmmmm. . .

2. I'm getting it in pink patent to match my wristlet :biggrin:

3. I like them but i would have to see them in person to be sure. That being said, that navy one is calling my name!

4. I'm on backorder for the Pink Patent and the Burnt Orange Leather!

The waiting is getting old...

5. ^Ooh, Coachgrl, pink patent AND burnt orange leather!! They both sound amazing! I am especially wondering how the orange will look IRL - the pic is beautiful. . . haven't you been waiting for about a month here? Even more? It seems like ages since I read your posts about it!!!

6. Yep, it's been about a month, and I click on my order numbers about 5 times a day for a status. OK, maybe more than 5 times...

7. I really love this bag but it's sooooo big! If it were smaller, I'd get black so it would go with everything and I could carry it every day!!!!

8. I love big bags and ergo style and pleats (on bags, not on pants lol) and I voted for the natural leather bag. The sad part is I'm just not crazy about the kisslock as I don't trust that closure anymore. I'm afraid it will pop open.

9. There needs to be an undecided option! I LOVE this bag and I am going to get it.. I have been bad and I am about to get even badder but I have no idea what color I like best, the all look divine! The Navy patent looks great as does the tan but I think for this bag I am going to get leather.. maybe..

10. As much as I love pink, I'm kinda leaning towards the navy!

11. Burnt orange is my favorite.

12. Tee hee, you could pick *all* your favorites on this poll - I picked three because I am undecided too! Well, I am for sure loving the pink, but the navy is gorgeous too, and I would love to see the burnt orange and if the pic is accurate. . . but they are all so lovely!!!

13. I picked navy,black and burnt orange.......I can only buy one, so I will wait till I see IRL . I love the pink too !:confused1:

14. I think the navy patent, pink patent and natural leather are all DIVINE!!!! I love the shape and style of the bag too I'm just not sure how it would look on me :shrugs:

15. I am so excited about this bag hitting the stores! Everyone in my boutique is getting it! I kinda want to pick one up for my mom!