Vote for your favorite pleated ergo satchel!

Which is your favorite? Or none?

• Navy Patent

• Pink Patent

• Tan Patent

• Burnt Orange Leather

• Black Leather

• White Leather

• Natural Leather

• None of the above - not my style

• "Uh, it reminds me too much of pants from the 80's."

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mazie May

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
I know many of us have been waiting a while for this to hit and it is (almost) here! Which one is your fave and do you plan to get it? Or do you not care for it?

12520_b4nv_a0_front
12520_b4pk_a0_front

12520_b4t2_a0_front
12248_b4bo_a0_front

12248_b4bk_a0_front
12248_b4wt_a0_front

12248_b4na_a0_front

And FYI, my husband said it reminded him of 80's pants!!! Hmmmm. . .

^Ooh, Coachgrl, pink patent AND burnt orange leather!! They both sound amazing! I am especially wondering how the orange will look IRL - the pic is beautiful. . . haven't you been waiting for about a month here? Even more? It seems like ages since I read your posts about it!!!

^Ooh, Coachgrl, pink patent AND burnt orange leather!! They both sound amazing! I am especially wondering how the orange will look IRL - the pic is beautiful. . . haven't you been waiting for about a month here? Even more? It seems like ages since I read your posts about it!!!
Yep, it's been about a month, and I click on my order numbers about 5 times a day for a status. OK, maybe more than 5 times...

I love big bags and ergo style and pleats (on bags, not on pants lol) and I voted for the natural leather bag. The sad part is I'm just not crazy about the kisslock as I don't trust that closure anymore. I'm afraid it will pop open.

There needs to be an undecided option! I LOVE this bag and I am going to get it.. I have been bad and I am about to get even badder but I have no idea what color I like best, the all look divine! The Navy patent looks great as does the tan but I think for this bag I am going to get leather.. maybe..

There needs to be an undecided option! I LOVE this bag and I am going to get it.. I have been bad and I am about to get even badder but I have no idea what color I like best, the all look divine! The Navy patent looks great as does the tan but I think for this bag I am going to get leather.. maybe..

Tee hee, you could pick *all* your favorites on this poll - I picked three because I am undecided too! Well, I am for sure loving the pink, but the navy is gorgeous too, and I would love to see the burnt orange and if the pic is accurate. . . but they are all so lovely!!!

I think the navy patent, pink patent and natural leather are all DIVINE!!!! I love the shape and style of the bag too I'm just not sure how it would look on me :shrugs: