Which keychain do you prefer?

• Lillian Vernon Purse

• Branders Purse

• Finders Martini

• Some other style - post ideas below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im glad to see that my idea is up and running.
I wanted to throw another one out there.
I agree that the martini is not appropriate for everyone and I don't know if the bag on a bag is a good idea.

Why don't we give people some more time to come up with more ideas and then do another poll because I think the martini is out of the running.

The star charm seems to be popular.
Keep submitting ideas and then we will do one last final poll.

Attachments

• yhst-17820191767435_1953_91267619.gif
    yhst-17820191767435_1953_91267619.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 57
There are so many cute ones! I love all of the first three!! (but as others said, martini might not be appropriate for all). The tiffany knock of one isn't unique enough, and besides, we don't do knock offs right? lol.

Don't hate me, i really don't like the star. It's just too plain and ordinary looking for my taste.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the key one that SilverSea just posted!!!! That is by far my fav.

There are so many cute ones! I love all of the first three!! (but as others said, martini might not be appropriate for all). The tiffany knock of one isn't unique enough, and besides, we don't do knock offs right? lol.

Don't hate me, i really don't like the star. It's just too plain and ordinary looking for my taste.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the key one that SilverSea just posted!!!! That is by far my fav.

I like the key too!!!

my dad's company orders from branders, so i already have someone over there who can help us out.

i still loooove the shoe:
shoe.jpg

love this star: (very inexpensive)
star.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.