Vote for old interwoven leather chain or bijoux/new chain?

Old chain over any of the new chains?

• Old leather interwoven chain

• Newer chains

Results are only viewable after voting.

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I Love London!
I am really missing the old chain and am waiting patiently for it to return especially for the jumbo sizes.

If you had a choice would you choose the old chain over any of the new chains?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I personally looove the bijoux chains. Like ^CC said, the newer ones look kinda cheap....

sofysophia

Nov 1, 2007
Sydney/Hong Kong
never liked the new chain (maybe that's why i never quite get into reissues - great news for wallet LOL). nothing says classy like the interwoven leather chain imho :biggrin:

calisnoopy

✌️❤️USC Football✌️
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
interwoven chains too...been waiting for the return of COLORS in the timeless classic flaps in forever!

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
USA
interwoven chains too...been waiting for the return of COLORS in the timeless classic flaps in forever!
Me too! I've been waiting for a colored classic flap with interwoven chain & CC lock. That's what Chanel used to be. Why didn't I look at Chanel years ago :confused1:

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Me wants the old chains! Come back to life, Chanel!!! Enough of the metallics and plastic-y new chains!

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
My vote is for the old interwoven chain. It stays on my shoulder better, & I like the look better too.

arissy29

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
the interwoven chains are symbolic of chanel. But I have to admit, that it's nice to be able to switch things up a bit. But even with that said, nothing says timeless like the interwoven!

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
I like the interwoven chains better, but I do like the darker antiqued looking chains on the hybrids too.

I don't care for the really new chains, so high polished and rounded, and the cheap clinking sound they make.