Vote for my spring bags!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What spring bag should I get??

1. Dancing with a Star (pink lemonade)

2. Biker Babe (caramel)

3. Getting Warmer (berry blue)

4. Miami Heat (not sure of color!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi again!! I think I have narrowed down my choices, somewhat.

Here they are:

DWAS: Pink Lemonade

Biker Babe: Caramel

Getting Warmer: Berry Blue

Miami Heat: Not sure what color! Suggestions are welcome.

So please vote for your fave and I will go with that and whatever comes in second. I am only getting 2 spring bags and want to decide so I can preorder it. Thanks!!

2. Can I vote for two?

3. Every Tano blue has been spectacular. I voted for the color, not the bag, though I love all the styles you have chosen. Good luck!

4. I voted for the GW because you HAVE to get something in berry blue..it's so amazing!

And DWAS is so gorgeous....so I picked that over the Biker Babe.

5. I voted for the Biker Babe in caramel just because I can't remember what the DWAS looks like, plus you already have that beautiful raspberry streetwalker. Getting warmer in Berry blue would have been vote #2. Have fun choosing!

6. ^^

Thanks everyone!!

TK, you can vote for 2 if you want. Pick your fave though!!

7. yikes, i really started something about that caramel biker babe...maybe MHB will stock it now when they see how many of us like it!

8. I voted for DWAS in pink lemonade because I LOVE that color! It's so pretty! But I actually like the style of the GW more than the DWAS. So, my second choice would be the GW in berry blue.

9. I voted for the GW in berry blue because I agree with Voodoo, everybody needs something in the beautiful berry blue!

10. I voted for biker babe and miami heat!