Vote Daily for Bottega Veneta in the 2010 PurseBlog Readers’ Choice Awards!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Calling all Bottega Veneta lovers, make sure you vote for Bottega Veneta (or your favorite brand) in the first annual PurseBlog Readers’ Choice Awards!!

We have two categories: premier and contemporary designers.

Make sure to vote for which brands you think had the best bags in 2010. The poll is located under the images of each designer included. You can vote once every 24 hour period. Voting ends on January 7th, 2011 and we will announce winners on January 10th.

Help your favorite brands win!

VOTE IN THE 2010 READERS' CHOICE AWARDS HERE!!

I've voted everyday. I'm surprised by the Hermes vote...they have such a huge forum following. As of a second ago, they are two votes away from BV and we are a relatively small group.

i voted for bv! duh :smile: TM always does something interesting with leather treatment

i am a huge H fan, but because my favorite designs don't evolve - the birkin, the kelly - and i really disliked the new bags they brought out - very clunky and fiddly... strictly speaking if we are talking about purse design, to me H doesn't get a vote.

Last edited:
I am voting every day for BV. I have a nice collection of BV vintage that I cherish. I so love BV for their understated elegance and superb quality of craftmanship and leather - I don't need initials on my bags.