Vote Daily for Bottega Veneta in the 2010 PurseBlog Readers’ Choice Awards!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Calling all Bottega Veneta lovers, make sure you vote for Bottega Veneta (or your favorite brand) in the first annual PurseBlog Readers’ Choice Awards!!

We have two categories: premier and contemporary designers.

Make sure to vote for which brands you think had the best bags in 2010. The poll is located under the images of each designer included. You can vote once every 24 hour period. Voting ends on January 7th, 2011 and we will announce winners on January 10th.

Help your favorite brands win!

VOTE IN THE 2010 READERS' CHOICE AWARDS HERE!!

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I've voted several times , but doesn't look like BV is going to be able to catch up!

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Maryland
I've voted everyday. I'm surprised by the Hermes vote...they have such a huge forum following. As of a second ago, they are two votes away from BV and we are a relatively small group.

doloresmia

O.G.
May 20, 2008
In the sun
i voted for bv! duh :smile: TM always does something interesting with leather treatment

i am a huge H fan, but because my favorite designs don't evolve - the birkin, the kelly - and i really disliked the new bags they brought out - very clunky and fiddly... strictly speaking if we are talking about purse design, to me H doesn't get a vote.

Last edited:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
We are ahead of Hermes, now. About 165 votes separate us and the winner, so far. Vote, vote, vote!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Bumping for you all again! I think it comes down to who wants their brand to win - I'm surprised by the votes as well :yes:

Oct 20, 2008
i love bv classics, but also appreciate their new styles, materials, and treatment, so i vote for BV everyday!

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
I am voting every day for BV. I have a nice collection of BV vintage that I cherish. I so love BV for their understated elegance and superb quality of craftmanship and leather - I don't need initials on my bags.

myrah

Jun 20, 2006
I'm voting every day for BV too. I hope BV will do better in the rank order.

Bumming this thread up so that we all remember to vote.