VooDoo Doll on Azur Speedy, Yay or Nay?

Yay or Nay?

• Yay, the VooDoo Doll looks cute on Azur Speedy

• Nay, it looks ugly, get rid of it or put it on a different bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think if you've got one of those cute red ones they would look so adorable... to me, a speedy is a casual bag... and red on Azur will be absolutely fab.

Sounds to me that your aunt is a very glam lady, which is probably why she doesn't like the doll on the bag. To me though, it's one way of keeping the image young whilst holding haute couture bags if you know what i'm getting at. IT's good... do whateva ur heart desires.

i think if you've got one of those cute red ones they would look so adorable... to me, a speedy is a casual bag... and red on Azur will be absolutely fab.

Sounds to me that your aunt is a very glam lady, which is probably why she doesn't like the doll on the bag. To me though, it's one way of keeping the image young whilst holding haute couture bags if you know what i'm getting at. IT's good... do whateva ur heart desires.

My Aunt actually bought the exact same one! They were $6 each at that stand ($8 each at the other stands), and my Aunt asked the lady, "How about 2 for $10?" and the lady said ok.

So my Aunt likes the doll, just not on the Speedy. She said that the doll would suit my Antigua more, but my Antigua already has the luggage tag hanging off it. Now I have no idea what I'll do the doll. :wacko: