Voodoo babies

i got one from the actual guy that started it apparently :biggrin: at least that's what he told us or at least he was with it when it began hehe... I have the monkey king!! they don't unravel unless u try to find their end and unravel them I guess? The real voodoo babies are supposed to be made of only one string I've seen other similar ones pop up tho. I plan on getting a big version this year at SDCC :drool: I was very indecisive last year as to which one to get. but ahh with my tokidoki obession I just hope I have enough money for my conventions :sad:

I bought like 6 in Asia this summer! I was addicted =P my friend got the diet one a while ago and she said it works hahahaa so i bought one too and heart stealer, it's super cute! :smile: i also have Venus the love goddess (got from asia), and one for driving safely. =) they are so cute!

Julicrystal,
Do you make and sell your jewelry and accessories? The cutes are very cute! They would make a nice key charm.
Hmm.. those are my hobbies, I have worn some as purse charm & cell phone charm, necklace, rings, Bracelet, you name it. So many people asked me where I got them. Of course I said I made them myself. Then orders started coming in. Haven't tried to sell them online but through the word of mouth and seeing them in real life. They are made mith Swarovski Crystal so it sparkles like crazy.

Here's my voodoo baby! I just wanted to post my monkey king :graucho:

DSC04494.jpg