Voltaire reveal !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I bought the Voltaire in black/black today in Paris. But not really sure about keeping it. I'm a man, 6'' tall, afraid it would look weird on a guy. Why do you guys think ? Should I keep and enjoy ?

Otherwise the bag is absolutely stunning in person, flawless. A real eye catcher !

IMG_1494.JPG IMG_1495.JPG

krawford and Kirkland like this.
  2. It's gorgeous, congrats!

I am a guy, 6'1 and have the exact same Voltaire, I don't think it looks weird on me at all. I would definitely keep it. :smile:

3. Congratulations! I have the Voltaire in green. As a straight man, it works for me. Carry it with confidence. That's how I rock it.

4. Thank you so much guys for your advices ! :smile:

5. Well said! I have Voltaire in Burgundy. Never bothers me with this design nor color.

Enjoy the bag!

6. The gentleman in this photo from Goyard's Twitter account looks amazing with his Voltaire. I am sure that you will too. Congratulations!

BfLwrkuCQAEaqUK.jpg

Kirkland likes this.
  7. I tried on that bag, but I tought it was too long for me. You kinda need to be quite tall if you want to wear it messenger style.

8. Ooo I would love the voltaire as a travel bag and carry on, the more I see it the more I like it.