Voltaire in production?

Yes, it's still in production. I actually included the information regarding the new version in the reference library thread of the Voltaire, but it seems to be deleted. Which is a little weird, since it's quite important information?!

But to answer your question. They conceived the Voltaire in a much thicker canvas, which makes the Voltaire stay structured in the long run. That's basically all that changed, but I personally really like it this way. As far as I know they made this change somewhere in the mid of 2014. :smile:

With that change the Voltaire also had a quite significant price increase, it went up from €1350 to €1625.

MrVuiiton - I recalled I saw that post of yours but I also noted that its gone. I thought you had removed it.

Anyway I got my Voltaire last month in Tokyo after a long period of consideration.

Indeed as what MrVuitton there is a change in terms of texture i.e material used. I saw both version in Tokyo. The older version is softer, less structured n less shiny on surface.

One thing I note is that for the dustbag of Voltaire - they issue u the older Brown dustbag instead of yellow. Not sure it's only in Japan or other countries too.

I had a hard time choosing between navy blue vs burgundy. In Japan navy blue is lot more popular and more versatile in terms of matching of clothes. But I decided to choose burgundy as it just looked more appealing to me in my taste.... Though I still like navy blue a lot.

U can see the pictures of the two colors that I took at boutique last month in reference library Thread.

Yes, it's still in production. I actually included the information regarding the new version in the reference library thread of the Voltaire, but it seems to be deleted. Which is a little weird, since it's quite important information?!

But to answer your question. They conceived the Voltaire in a much thicker canvas, which makes the Voltaire stay structured in the long run. That's basically all that changed, but I personally really like it this way. As far as I know they made this change somewhere in the mid of 2014. :smile:

With that change the Voltaire also had a quite significant price increase, it went up from €1350 to €1625.

[emoji47][emoji47][emoji47]
What happen to your post in the reference thread? That whole reason why I got prompt to create this thread here to hear about specific changes of the bag. [emoji1]

Last edited:
The Voltaire is indeed still being produced. I picked up a green one last month from the Goyard boutique in London. They had every color except for white. I was planning to get mine in Paris but had to alter my travel plans to London at the last minute due to the unfortunate attacks in Paris.

Attachments

• DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 513
  • DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 491
  • DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 488
The Voltaire is indeed still being produced. I picked up a green one last month from the Goyard boutique in London. They had every color except for white. I was planning to get mine in Paris but had to alter my travel plans to London at the last minute due to the unfortunate attacks in Paris.

Super love your green Voltaire!

may i know under what occasion you use it? what color of outfit u wear when carrying it?

My fav colour is green and i love goyard green...but i just couldn't by pass the obstacle that i will look like a Christmas tree / grinch (yeah the jimcarrey movie...) when carrying green goyard bag. So the most i can accept is carrying green senat / wallet.

And yes - your green Voltaire looks so much better than my burgundy!

Super love your green Voltaire!

may i know under what occasion you use it? what color of outfit u wear when carrying it?

My fav colour is green and i love goyard green...but i just couldn't by pass the obstacle that i will look like a Christmas tree / grinch (yeah the jimcarrey movie...) when carrying green goyard bag. So the most i can accept is carrying green senat / wallet.

And yes - your green Voltaire looks so much better than my burgundy!

Thank you. I just use my bag whenever I need a tote. I don't really worry about matching or clashing with outfits. Of course, most of my clothes are grey, blue, black, or dark green in color. I guess wearing something red with a green bag would look very Christmas-like, but if you walk around with enough confidence and "own it", then I don't think it would matter, just my 2 cents on the matter. I do have a red ambassade. Now THAT stands out regardless.

Thank you. I just use my bag whenever I need a tote. I don't really worry about matching or clashing with outfits. Of course, most of my clothes are grey, blue, black, or dark green in color. I guess wearing something red with a green bag would look very Christmas-like, but if you walk around with enough confidence and "own it", then I don't think it would matter, just my 2 cents on the matter. I do have a red ambassade. Now THAT stands out regardless.

Thanks for yr response! really appreciate it!

A red ambassade ----> WOW :nuts:

Hi, need to ask whether the long strap is included with Voltaire tote? Or is it bought separately? My city doesn’t have Goyard store, so I need to ask a friend or reseller to help me buy.