Volta bag? Opinions pls!

I was "eh" when I saw the first picture, but when you modeled it in the lighter shade (grey? taupe?), I went "WOW, gorgeous bag!". I love that it can be casual yet professional due to the leather and the design. Thumbs up from me!:tup:

I think it looks great on you! Yes, it's a large bag, but I think there's enough slouch to give it a chic, casual look, especially in the Galet color. I think the black is a little harsh because of the size of the bag, but the Galet looks so elegant. If you love it and it works for you, get it!

p.s. I love your shoes! Who makes them?

Thank you sweetie . The shoes are from a Spanish brand called Pikolinos. They are really comfy[emoji51]

Reactions: catsinthebag
Totally agree! You rock this bag!
I was "eh" when I saw the first picture, but when you modeled it in the lighter shade (grey? taupe?), I went "WOW, gorgeous bag!". I love that it can be casual yet professional due to the leather and the design. Thumbs up from me!:tup:
I love both colours. The leather looks lovely. I'd say go for it.
ladies thank you so much for your comments! pls come in and take a look at the bag I enventually got.

It looks huge to me, I think this is an elegant bag but when it's too big/huge it'll lost that.
and she is heavy oh man I got her and I wish no bag regret in the future! am still eyeing the babylone bb, are you still enjoying wearing her recently darling?

not sure if hubby is willing to get it for my bday during his business trip to Ireland though... so much cheaper than we can get from where we live.

I like it - I think the size makes more casual chic especially in the lighter color (which would scare me but it very pretty :smile:)
Very nice ! Love the galet color
I think it looks great. It is large, but not too big. The taupe color is to die for!
I think this bag is so classy and elegant in an understated way. I think it would make for a beautiful work or diaper bag.
I think it looks great on you! Yes, it's a large bag, but I think there's enough slouch to give it a chic, casual look, especially in the Galet color. I think the black is a little harsh because of the size of the bag, but the Galet looks so elegant. If you love it and it works for you, get it!

p.s. I love your shoes! Who makes them?
hi lovely ladies thank you for your sweet comments ealier, you guys loved the galet color and am sure you will be surprised with what i got instead... I just thought it's more playful in this color, is that toooo much on a already huge bag?

Great Bag! You can't go wrong.
You wear it well! It's a gorgeous bag-- if you love it get it!!
I think you rock this bag, in all the colours. It's a quirky shape but I like it. It does have that air of chic and sophistication and if I saw it on a lady. I think she has good sense of style :smile:
Love it on you and yes would be great for work etc!
Looks gorgeous and a real classic to me in either colour.
girls pls see an update of this purchase i finally made, I havnt taken her out yet and I hope I will enjoy wearing her.
have a nice weekend ahead!

Reactions: lynnb
Thank you so so much for the sweet comments above!
Got this babe for a killer deal. And it's ginormous on me. But I had some fun playing with her. Here are some details of the volta bag and mod shots for your lovely ladies. Thank you for letting me share my joy!
Have to say she is Heavy though.pls don't kill my shoulder.
[emoji51]View attachment 3635309View attachment 3635310View attachment 3635311View attachment 3635312View attachment 3635313View attachment 3635314
love your style ....great bag to compliment it:heart: