Voila!!! Pics Of My New Birkin 35cm!!!!!!

Star ~ I Can't Believe I Missed This Thread Last Night!!!!

Omgoodness ~ Gold Birkin With Gold Hardware...It's So What You Wanted, Too!!!

A Cartier Diamond Trinity Bracelet......OY!!!!!.......& The Birkin Was The Wrapping!!!!!! :smile:

That Is Just The Best!!!!!!!!! ..........^I Just Said This Last Couple Line Out Loud...Very Loud & Woke My Husband!!!! He Was So Sleepy....I Was Dying To Tell Him!!!!

You Are Both So Cute.....& Just So, So Sweet!!!!!

Star ~ The Outfits Are Gorgeous & Of Course, You Look More Fabulous Everytime We See You!!!!!!!! ......I Love The Picture Of You Pregnant ~ It's So Precious!!!

I Am So Very Happy For You!!!! A Very Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! :smile:

OK, it's 5 o'clock in the morning here and I can't sleep! So, I decide to check tPF and find THIS THREAD!!! OMG!!! STAR, I AM BEYOND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!:yahoo::yahoo: I KNOW it was your dream birkin (and here you thought you will have to wait another year!!!:graucho:)!!! CONGRATS from the bottom of my heart, dear!!! Wear her in the best of health! You look amazing in every single picture (as usual)!!!:love: Your DH is a very special human being!!! Men like him don't come around very often!!! I am sure you know how lucky you are!!! ROCK ON, STAR!!! ALL THE BEST and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!:drinkup:

And Mr. Star, thank you for taking time to describe our dear Star's reaction to the presents! It must have been priceless to see IRL!!!:yes: :flowers:

Holy moly, Star (and Star's DH) - I am hyperventilating just reading the story!! Happy anniversary (and congrats on the Birkin and bling)! You both deserve wonderful treats and a lifetime of happiness. :flowers:

I'm gobsmacked! Star, you gorgeous, hot mama, you!!! Congrats many times over!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: And that surprise bling!:wtf: Good thing I'm sitting down coz definitely I'm now lightheaded, lol! How awesome! Boy, your DH can keep a secret well. :roflmfao:

Oh Starrrrrr.. I knew it... I have a strong feeling that you'll get your birkin soon...and Voila...it's here now!!!

Congratsssssss... and congratulation on the bling bling too...

and congratulation on your anniversary too...!!! So how many years is it now?

Congrates!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: It's beautiful!:heart:

I have exactly the same combination in 30cm...Gold togo Birkin with GH in 30cm...It's just a beauty!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae:

So glad I returned to this thread in the am... Star, if I were not completely in love with my own husband, I think I would be in love with yours... Not because of the bag and bling, but because of the sensitivity he shows for your interests and passions and his absolute love for you (and tolerance and humor related to our blog activity/addiction)... You are a very fortunate woman! A fabulous DH and a fabulous H collection (which I do covet!)...