Vlad: Please help with photo questions. Still having some problems.

Jun 25, 2008
Hey Vlad,

I've noticed that the codes, not the images, are showing when I quote a post that has photos on it. Then I try to copy and paste the photo--both highlighting it and with the right click--and it doesn't work. Then I copy the photo's location and use the Insert Image feature, and it still doesn't work.

I'm no techie, so here's my question: Once a photo has been posted here, doesn't that mean that it's linked to one of the websites in the accepted list? Otherwise, the person wouldn't be able to post it. Right? Then why can't that photo that comes from an approved/accepted website be copied and pasted within TPF? Are we supposed to save the photo (from the post we're quoting) in our computers, upload them into, say, photobucket, and then hotlink them here? Do we have to go through that entire process? :sweatdrop:

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
There is certain users that do not have the image posting restrictions. MP members for example, don't. So it may be that they post a picture, but then you can't.

Jun 25, 2008
Ohhhh, maybe that's it, then. Other than being in the MP, is it a matter of join date or post count to not have those restrictions?