Vlad/Megs we should do Forum shirts at Spreadshirt

1. Vlad/Megs/Purse Blog fanatics,

www.spreadshirt.com allows anybody to open up a site and sell t-shirts with a logo, or sayings, or whatever you want on it. I would buy a t-shirt with a Purse blog logo on it--what do y'all think? Manolo has a bunch of shirts for his blog available there.

2. Cool! I would buy some too. You know what would be even better, if one day we see forum members on the streets with the t-shirts.

3. Oh la la! Hum... maybe Vlad and I should really think about that. We could even design the shirt (I have some artistic people in my family!!)

4. this would be cool ..............

a way to spend more money :smile:

5. ooo I want a sleeveless top! :biggrin:

6. Pink lingerie to follow... lol

7. That'll look soooooo good on you Vlad. ;)

8. oh man a cute little purseblog tote would be perfect for school!:biggrin:

9. Maybe it could be another Purse Blog contest....design a shirt for the site!

10. I would be up for Purse Blog t shirt - Something with style and individuality. Sorry, Noriko, mine would have to have sleeves. Are there any fashion designers among us?

11. I am coming up with an idea I think... humm let me think sommore about this.

I do have some family members that could design a great shirt, but I would love if anyone on here could do that too! Me and Vlad may have an idea...

12. This is exciting!!!!!!:love:

13. I'm a Photoshop junkie, I'd be happy to help w/ a design if you guys have some ideas!

14. yup i am one too =) so i can add some help =)

15. it could be a new contest...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice