Vlad, forum help please :)

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I have experienced this about 5 times in the past week. I have run my spyware program each time, thinking it will help, but asas, no.

Periodically, while in this forum, I will get booted out and put into Bergacci.com, a fake handbag site. :evil:

Is this normal?

that happened to me once too, i figured it was maybe they were one of the google sponsors and i accidently clicked on them (i have a laptop with a touchpad, accidental clicking has been known to happen). i wonder if there's some other reason, though.

amanda said:
that happened to me once too, i figured it was maybe they were one of the google sponsors and i accidently clicked on them (i have a laptop with a touchpad, accidental clicking has been known to happen). i wonder if there's some other reason, though.

That is what I thought at first too, but then it keeps happening.

I will run my anti-virus to see if that helps.

Bjara <~~~~rummaging through my paperwork to find the renewal information that is several months past due....:blink:

I would definitely run an anti-spyware program. The microsoft one is pretty good and cleaned my system many times. We definitely don't pop any advertisers randomly.