Vlad, forum help please :)

1. I have experienced this about 5 times in the past week. I have run my spyware program each time, thinking it will help, but asas, no.

Periodically, while in this forum, I will get booted out and put into Bergacci.com, a fake handbag site. :evil:

Is this normal?

2. You should run Norton antivirus...sounds like you contracted a bug. :amazed:

3. that happened to me once too, i figured it was maybe they were one of the google sponsors and i accidently clicked on them (i have a laptop with a touchpad, accidental clicking has been known to happen). i wonder if there's some other reason, though.

4. Wow, that's gotta be annoying!

5. Or you could try Ad-Aware - I use this whenever my computer's on the fritz. It'll catch pretty much anything.

6. That is what I thought at first too, but then it keeps happening.

I will run my anti-virus to see if that helps.

Bjara <~~~~rummaging through my paperwork to find the renewal information that is several months past due....:blink:

7. I would definitely run an anti-spyware program. The microsoft one is pretty good and cleaned my system many times. We definitely don't pop any advertisers randomly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice