Vlad and Megs...SIMPSONIZED!

I tried to download my photo so they could Simpsonize me but none of my photos would work! Anyone got any advice on how to save a photo properly for this website?

The photo has to be a clear headshot, like a passport photo, with a white background. Worked great with no probs. The only way I could save mine to my PC was to save a "screenshot", as follows:

1. Hit the "PrtScn" button on your keyboard (between F-lock and ScrLk buttons) while you're on that screen
2. Open Microsoft Paint program
3. Hit Ctrl V and the whole screen will paste in
4. Save as a jpg or whatever

You gotta crop it, but it works!:wlae:

The photo has to be a clear headshot, like a passport photo, with a white background. Worked great with no probs. The only way I could save mine to my PC was to save a "screenshot", as follows:

1. Hit the "PrtScn" button on your keyboard (between F-lock and ScrLk buttons) while you're on that screen
2. Open Microsoft Paint program
3. Hit Ctrl V and the whole screen will paste in
4. Save as a jpg or whatever

You gotta crop it, but it works!:wlae:

thanks! Gotta go back to the drawing board now....

I still couldn't figure out how to save it so I took a picture of it on my digital camera.

This is me after I created my own avatar:
Picture040.jpg

This is me after I uploaded my photo and had it Simpsonize me:
Picture042.jpg

(I like the make your own avatar of me better!)

This is my attempt at making an avatar of Daniel Radcliffe (I used the picture of him when he was on the cover of People two weeks ago):
Picture041.jpg

I did an avatar at the official movie site. I guess it looks like me. I also have this South Park one I created a long time ago using the create-a-character game on the official South Park site.

Attachments

• simpsonized.jpg
    simpsonized.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 28
  • southpark.jpg
    southpark.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 25