Vlad and Me in NYC!

Hi,

You guys are sooo cute together! Megs, I just noticed on your profile that you joined the forum on my birthday and your birthday is my wedding anniversary!

Anyway, I wanted to find out from you (or anyone else) if you've ever heard of someone getting the run around by Bergdorf Goodman! I placed an order online for a Chloe Paddy a couple of days ago (yes, they were in stock then) and even paid a whopping $40 for express shipping as I am leaving town in a few days and wanted to make sure my bag wouldn't be sitting abandoned on my doorstep and grow feet and walk away while away gone.

Well, after a few calls and an e-mail I sent (in which I mentioned THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU) I was told they were sorry and I should receive the bag by Wednesday and that my shipping charges would be refunded (of course that too was something I mentioned in the e-mail).

This is is not some E-Bay scam artist, but Bergdorf Goodman! They even told me to check with my credit card company who said they authorized payment immediately so the hold up isn't on their end. Isn't it funny how that evening when I checked the website they were out of stock? I hope they weren't really out of stock when I ordered mine and are waiting to restock before sending mine! I am so stressed over this!

:hysteric:

Awww you guys are too cute together. I miss NYC. I was born and raised there before moving to Jersey. I know not far, but I don't visit often besides a month ago. I miss all the shopping and the food.

Megs said:
Well as you all know Vlad has been in NYC visiting me and I figured we needed to post some pics of ourselves and what we have done and seen etc! So here is one of my fav pics!!! We were on our way to see Rent (which by the way is amazing, even after 4 times of seeing it :yes:) I had to make a stop at my New York addiction, Tasti D-Lite, and then snapped this photo! More to come!! :wlae:

you make such a cute couple:smile: