Vlad and I in Germany!

Funny story . . . my dad was in Germany, and he saw a man in uniform. He asked the man, in German, if he was a soldier (soldat). The man did not understand what he was saying. My dad tried again, this time mentioning banches of the military "not navy. . .soldier" (nicht marine . . . soldat).

Finally, it turned out that the guy didn't understand him because my dad emphasized the wrong syllable. (He had said soldat instead of soldat)

My first thought was aww what a great pic! You look so happy and relaxed and the view is amazing!

My immediate second thought? green handles.. wonder what the purse looks like. :graucho: Aren't we just purse addicts are heat? yeesh heh

It looks like you brought some sun to Germany! :smile:

Enjoy the Nuernberg Christkindlmarkt this week. We went down there yesterday. It was packed like always.

It's amazing how many tPFs are/were stationed in Germany because of the military. My DH decided to retire next year. Finally!

Anyhow, enjoy your time over here guys!

:smile:

Germany is the absolute best. Sad that they are phasing out a lot of the military presence (that kind of came out wrong, please don't take that the wrong way).

Hermes? I am so there!!!!!!! See you soon!!!!!
LOL

We do have an exchange program with the university there I think...I should have gone. But I was too far into school to deal with exchanging by the time I was in German :sad: