Vixen Satchel - Cobalt Pearl Leather

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
Does anyone own this bag (or the hobo) in the cobalt leather? Just wondering how it looks IRL. I made a total impulse purchase on FLL this morning as I love the shape and style but I am hoping that it is less patent, more pearl. TIA!:biggrin:

Agree the pic at Botkier.com is way better. I ended up cancelling the order though, it is just too patent for me. Lovely colour thought. Thanks for your responses all!

Agree the pic at Botkier.com is way better. I ended up cancelling the order though, it is just too patent for me. Lovely colour thought. Thanks for your responses all!

Got it yesterday. It's not as pretty as the image at Botkier.com, but also not as patent as the one at funkylala.com:yahoo: I will keep it!

You have yourself a beautiful bag! I'd love to see more pics if possible! I always feel that Botkier bags are so underrated because they just don't photo well by themselves, you have to CARRY them on an arm or on a shoulder before they look gorgeous! But in terms of conforming to the body they are beautiful bags! I always think that there are Botkier styles I thought were ugly and would NEVER buy, but seeing IRL pics of the bags on someone's arm always changes my mind! This bag is beautiful!