Vix swimsuit sizing help please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm lusting over Vix swimwear but since they don't have them in my country, I'm stuck with ordering online again :sweatdrop:

Does anyone have any experience with Vix suits and how they run and hold up with wear?

I'm a 32C and a 24/25 waist. I prefer not to be very skimpy up top. Would I be alright with a medium top and a small bottom? Any info would be much appreciated! :heart:

2. I would stick with a small top and bottom. I'm a 34b and 23/24 waist and I like my Vix suits XS or S (depends on the cut of the swimsuit).

3. This one is my first choice:

[​IMG]

MissPinkBarbie, do you think a small would be sufficient coverage in this type of style? It seems to be a narrower/slimmer triangle cut

I also love this one, but I'm a bit apprehensive on a strapless bikini top :shrugs:

[​IMG]

4. I have a Vix swimsuit and I'm 34DD and a 26 Waist and i Have a M and the bottoms aren't big and the top is skimpy, it fits perfect. I'd say S on top maybe XS/S on bottom

5. i'd say xs or s on bottom, depending if you have a big butt or not (i'm around your size, but i definitely prefer the small because i have a big butt). i'm a 30d on top and i think you should go with a s for the top, especially for the strapless top.

6. I think this style is the same style as mine only different color. The cut does run slim. I am a lot larger than you on top, 30F. They used to make this top in a D cup and I don't think they do anymore but anyway, this is the D cup and this is absolutely my favorite suit however from time to time I do feel a bit uncomfortable in it b/c I am popping out everywhere and am not used to the triangles just covering up the "basics." I think if I were you, I would size up to a medium if you like a little more coverage. Since it is string you can adjust the triangles to fit over you and if you want a little less coverage you should be able to scrunch the cups together a little. Good luck!
    [​IMG]

7. Very cute choices! (esp the 2nd one :tup:) ...The models are def 34 b/c ish so if you think it's too skimpy on them then go a size up on the top..

Also, if you get the small, there is still some room to "scrunch" the triangles together for more coverage..

8. I'm a 32D and have a 23-24 inch waist and I have a medium in both the top and the bottom. The bottoms I have are definitely pretty skimpy/Brazilian cut.