Vivienne Westwood

flaweddesignn

Apr 16, 2008
Personally I love the "rock" and the unique style of her designs.. but I still think some of her things aren't worth the price tag. I recently bought the 3D Orb necklace for myself. Her accessories are gorgeous! I'm planning to buy the VW King's Ring next.. anybody else?

(picture credit to www.hervia.com)

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
i want an armor ring .... badly! i liked the swarovski pave version better though (the whole this was pave)

Yun-Ah

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
One of my favourite designers! I'm saving for her small orb necklace (like yours~), and her Bas Relief 3-row pearl choker!!!

Does anyone know if there are any stores in TORONTO that sell VW jewelry? I'd rather get it in person... ^ ^ Thanks in advance!

consumed

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Australia
I've been a fan of VW for ageeeeeeees but then there aren't any stockists in Australia and I haven't had the chance to go overseas. Dying for the orb necklace too..

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
this is the ring i was talking about, I don't think i'll ever get it, it's too expensive, the plain one is much more affordable, but not as special.

Orb

Balenciaga Mad!
Aug 25, 2008
UK - Male
I have just joined the forum tonight and was happy to see my fav designer being discussed! Her Jewellery rocks!!!!!!!!

I have just purchased her penis pendant and love it!

mooks

May 4, 2007
Would like it if more of the collection was in silver rather than base metal....love that second necklace

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
I love these. They seem to be pretty popular with the Japanese Gothic/Lolita crowd as well. My English editions of the Gothic & Lolita Bibles are full of "street snaps" of people wearing Vivenne Westwood jewelry, shoes, etc.