Viva Shoes?

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
While there are lots of discussions about Vara and Varinas, it seems the latest bow shoe isn't yet popular around here. Does anyone have anything Viva?

Personally, I have been a fan of bow shoes since childhood. I have been really curious about Ferragamo shoes for a while, and love a flat or low heel - but I do not really do a round shoe. I am a pointy fan from forever, and my signature shoe is a pointy flat. I dip my toes in a round toe shoe on occasion, but they are not really my favorite! I like the dressiness a point provides. So I have been wanting a splurge shoe for a while, and Ferramgamos are highly rated for comfort, but I wasn't sure if a Vara or Varina would work for me.

This year I saw the Viva, and I thought - it is my dream splurge shoe. And then of course the pandemic hit, so I didn't really have a need tp get one yet. And I haven't seen too many reviews - does anyone have any of these yet? While all things seem a little quiet on the internet, it looks like Ferragamo is expanding the line and releasing new styles for this aspiring new classic.

What do you think?

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Definitely on the same bandwagon! I always wanna splurge on Ferragamo shoes but only recently after seeing the Viva line, I'm like "THIS aesthetic is what I've been waiting for!" Managed to snatch one during the sale season and it's so comfortable from the get-go, I feel like this is my Cinderella shoes. It's looks super pretty too, sleek and modern! (and Idk they're doing this on the entire Viva line, but the heel is teardrop-shaped :heart: I know nobody's gonna notice it but it adds that sleekness factor even more IMO!)

Sharing some pics of mine. Hope this is helpful!

PXL_20210120_225024654.jpg

PXL_20210120_225129289.jpg

Definitely on the same bandwagon! I always wanna splurge on Ferragamo shoes but only recently after seeing the Viva line, I'm like "THIS aesthetic is what I've been waiting for!" Managed to snatch one during the sale season and it's so comfortable from the get-go, I feel like this is my Cinderella shoes. It's looks super pretty too, sleek and modern! (and Idk they're doing this on the entire Viva line, but the heel is teardrop-shaped :heart: I know nobody's gonna notice it but it adds that sleekness factor even more IMO!)

Sharing some pics of mine. Hope this is helpful!

View attachment 4964238

View attachment 4964232
I splurged on the sale too! I got those in hot pink. Pointy low slingbacks are my fave. I have only worn them at home, but I can’t wait to wear them out!

Reactions: pheebspurse