Vitello Shine tote in Denim - where are you??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you called any of the Neiman stores directly? I saw this one in Atlanta not too long ago. The website often says pre-order when the stores have them already.

2. I called my store (Tampa) and they don't have it. They checked the book and said it wasn't bought for the stores. Maybe she was mistaken?

3. Looks like the price change has hit department stores now. I would give it a couple more days and see if it comes back. If not try BG, I know they had that style but can't remember what colors.

4. NM in Charlotte had it a while back. I know I was lusting for it (until I saw the lining). Gorgeous sapphire color leather, though.

5. What was the lining like? I'm interested in this bag too.

6. Pleather.