Vitello Bow: Any word on the Season 3 colours?

in terms of shrewd business acumen, if miu miu/prada had any, they would bring back allumino asap! or at least have another shade of grey in some sort of buttery, non-glazed, leather. sigh, a girl can dream.

I agree! They should bring back the matt leather and the gold hardware also... or make a choice available between the gold and silver each season.

They really should stalk the forums for 'market research'. ;)

ok, so Tara from Beverly Hills emailed these to me this afternoon...YUMMY MIU MIU BOW SATCHELS and MIU MIU BOW HOBO!!! :yahoo:These are the colors currently available at the boutique! I am sorry I do not have the name of the colors..ask for Tara and tell her Kelly referred you! :smile:

Thank you MiuMiu108. I love you and want to marry you for this :smile:
Excellent colours!

Anybody knows the price of the bow satchel?
attachment.php

Hi..pardon the picture below...my friend took a quick snap of this bow bag at miu miu taipei yesterday...can anyone tell me what colour this is? new from season 3?? am tempted to get this! thanks!

Attachments

• 0_1.jpg
    0_1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 108
deedee1: not an expert but it looks like white / Talco from the picture. but that said, it could be a light grey which looks white-ish under the lighting. I know the Miu Miu in Taipei has very dim lighting and makes colours look slightlydifferent from what you see under the sunlight :/

I wish they re-introduce bow in non-distressed leather.. without the sealant crack problems.. I asked the SA today and they said matte leather bows have been discont..

*sob*

I have been talking to the BH SA's lately and have told them how we dearly miss season 1's soft buttery leather. I hope it'll reach Miu Miu upper management somehow! :idea: And of course, to come back with alluminio and fumo :P

just asking that if those duties,taxes etc. will be such a hassle.. why don't you do a little friend-thing and ship it to someone who already lives in usa and then they make the box like it's not a purchase, just a package what friend in abroad send you.. you may need to use a little more money on shipping but it's defenitely less than duties etc.. :tup:

please post modelling pics once you get her!!! congrats!!!:yahoo:
i got it befor the V day, and probably will have pics very soon, the purple is much darker than the pic showed, and the price is actually $1295...

the bag is perfect and i think is quite light compared with my giant rtt B bag, with the darker purple, it can go along with most of my clothes, lol