Vitamin C Serum - 20s

tahinibeauty

Jan 29, 2014
Hi,

I was doing some reading up on recommended skincare routines for a 22 year old. A lot were coming up with Vitamin C serums. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any? Also would you use the serum day and night - are serums necessary in the daytime? I tend to always wear a serum day and night but I think I've over done everything in the past and now just want to do best by my skin :smile:

Thanks for any replies!

I've been using vitamin c since my teens (26 now). For the past 2 years I've been trying some off amazon and I really like the OZ naturals brand vita c+ vitamin e. I use it everyday. This does include morning and night. Every derm and esthetician i've been to has told me it's fine to use in the morning with sun screen. Vitamin A and AHA's at night. Your skincare routine should really depend on your skin type and your goals for your skin.

[FONT=Andalus, serif]I read from a blog about the benefits of Vitamin C serum to the skin. Serums has the ability to go deeper into the skin and Vitamin C brighten the skin and help reduce the appearance of pigmentation and age spots. And speaking of Vitamin C serum, [/FONT]I [FONT=Andalus, serif]want to share with you this great brand, called Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe and you can look it up on Amazon. Not only does this serum provide the moisture to keep your skin soft and supple, it also gives your face a nice healthy glow. I've noticed that use of this serum has diminished or lessened the look of fine lines around my eye area. I also use the serum on my neck. I don't think this product has fillers like parabens in it, because it didn't clog my pores and cause me to breakout, like the other couple other vita-c serums I tried in the past. I'm happy I finally found a product that works! Try it too.[/FONT]

[FONT=Andalus, serif]http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Action-Vitamin-Serum-Hyaluronic/dp/B00FFANXMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382539999&sr=8-1&keywords=vitamin+c+serum[/FONT]