Visual Aids - Please Post Pics Only

FENDILUVA

Nov 3, 2006
since their are a few designer threads with people carrying/holding their bag i think its time for our fellow fendi members to post pics with them wearing your bag

all chatting will be deleted please post pics only be sure to include name and if you want you can name outfit designers along with the bags as people love hearing what designers others are wearing

get posting!!!!!!:yes:

i will get picks up when my digitalcamera is working and i need to go to my friends apartment as i dont have a scanner but i will post them i promise you all LV_Addict where are you i know you have some beauties!

Here are some pics of me and my spies:

1. Wisteria:

mespy.jpg

2. Metallic:

spy5-1.jpg

3. Fortuny:

SPYHOLOpic.jpg

4. Cognac:

CognacSPY.jpg

Attachments

• me&spy.JPG
    me&spy.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 60
  • spy5.JPG
    spy5.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 45
  • SPY.JPG
    SPY.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Cognac SPY.jpg
    Cognac SPY.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 45
LV Addict, that fortuny Spy is DELICIOUS!!!!!!! :drool:

Moon1978, hopefully soon, I'll be a proud owner of a Zucca Spy myself. That was the first Spy I fell in Love with!

Ladies, you all look so nice with your bags!:yes:

Moon1978, thanx for the pic. One thing I can't help but notice about Spy girls is that you all dress your :censor: off! If the chicks in Hollyweird had the ability to put outfits together like you all, there would be no need for stylists! They could just say no to Rachel Zoe!

LV_addict: thanks for sharing....i love all the spys you have..are they all the same size? also, where u get yours mostly? i'm trying to buy one and deciding on where and what color....taupe or grey..but they seem to be the same to me...got any suggestions or inputs..thx

LV_addict: thanks for sharing....i love all the spys you have..are they all the same size? also, where u get yours mostly? i'm trying to buy one and deciding on where and what color....taupe or grey..but they seem to be the same to me...got any suggestions or inputs..thx

Thank you!!!:love:
I bought all of my spies (but cognac) at Fendi counter in HR, Yorkdale. They are all the same size. Sadly, I sold them all but cognac (which technically belongs to my SIL but that's a whole dif. story)!:nuts:

I think taupe and grey are the same but I could be wrong.

And thank you ALL very much for the kind words!:kiss: