Visiting the Mothership

Which One??

• Alma Mono

• Mono Artsy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 21, 2011
Hi beautiful ladies. I am pretty new on this forum and I am enjoying reading it.

I will be in Paris next week and will buy a new bag to add to my little but growing collection. I still cannot decide between Alma Mono and Mono Artsy MM.

Please help :smile:

I voted for Artsy. If you are set on getting a mono bag, the artsy would be low maintenance. If you prefer the Alma style, you might consider the damier ebene or the epi instead. They would be lower maintenance.

IMO the Alma is more classic and timeless, while the Artsy is more of a current trend...just depends on what you have, what you prefer...they are quite different from each other!

Let us know later what you decided to get and do a grand reveal along with some Paris pics!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love the shape of the Alma, and just how classy it looks! The Arsty to me is shaped very awkwardly, and I think it's too big. Many tPfers complain about the heaviness of the Artsy's handle.

Yes, the bottom of the Alma can be high maintenance, but I'm assuming you're not going to just drag it along the concrete, right? You should be fine.

Hmmm...that is tough since those are two very different bags. What do you currently have in your collection? I have not yet voted since i am not sure what you are lacking more of currently. Both are truly beautiful :biggrin: