Visit to H - thought I knew what I wanted....but H knew better!

HermesFSH

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hi all

For those that read my recent thread asking for advice, you may have an idea of what my reveal will be today.....

First some general H pics - apologies for quality (they were taken by a 9 year old after all!).

First pic in in store - you can make out Hermie, silky pop and Kelly boots.

Saw some really interesting things today - the shadow birkin in the display case (not for me thanks), and lots of bags.

Also saw gorgeous ostrich Birkin (but no pic, sorry)...

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 155
Small one first!

In my last thread I was asking about wallets - the SA put a combined dogon on hold for me in RG with GH but when I saw it in real life I didn't realise it was so huge!

The bearn, azap long also too big!

The kelly wallet - too fussy and may indent the bag because of the hardware. Fortunately, my SA really understands me and found the perfect solution...
BTW I know it shouldn't come in a dust bag but she gave me one anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 88
I loved it as soon as I saw it, but thought it may be too small, so she told me to empty out my wallet and coin purse, and ALL my cards and coins fitted AND no bulge - it was super slim even when full! Perfect!!!!!!

Presenting the Silk-in small etoupe with fushia silk lining! Posted some extra pics to show the interior.

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 152
It looks small but holds a lot, fantastic, and very secure with the zip. The SA pointed out some pitfalls of the other wallets too - she completely understood my needs which was great and the sign of someone who is good at their job :urock:

As beautiful as Hermes wallets are, I have yet to find one that completely meets my needs. The large Azap comes closest but I just can't bring myself (nor afford!) to pay that much for a wallet. You're right - it really helps when an SA understands a customer's needs, even if Hermes can't fill that need.

As beautiful as Hermes wallets are, I have yet to find one that completely meets my needs. The large Azap comes closest but I just can't bring myself (nor afford!) to pay that much for a wallet. You're right - it really helps when an SA understands a customer's needs, even if Hermes can't fill that need.

Have you tried the larger silk-in , its a bit cheaper than the azap long with the same space. Failing that, empty out your current wallet into this one like I did in-store. I never would have believed it was so small yet so big.

Anyway, in the previous thread I mentioned my love of the bolide but preference for the rigid style rather than the mou.

The SA put a few on hold for me - a rigid indigo 37 - but the colour was "not me", it was too big and I finally saw the difference in how a rigid bolide opens up v a mou, so it didn't come home with me, but something else did instead!

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 72