Visit to CHANEL trunk show

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
It was really, really pretty!
The SA said the hottest bag that will get the most press will be the black metallic goatskin leather bag from the "luxury collection". The interior is lined with leather too. The silver chain is embroidered into the leather framing the bag. It grew on me by the minute so I put my name on the luist.
The other collection that really caught my eye is the WASHED LAMBSKIN leather in the classic style. Colors were pale blue and mauve, they call purple. I am on the list for both, I will pick one depending on how`distressed it lookes. It feels like a soft suede almost. Like a squishy pillow. Chanel never has done this before, but again the most press will be given to the luxury line. The other bags from the collection had alot of denim. Overall, I was still drawn to Sweetae's Savatore Ferregamo Ostrige yellow bag across the way!:lol:

star3777 said:
It was really, really pretty!
The SA said the hottest bag that will get the most press will be the black metallic goatskin leather bag from the "luxury collection". The interior is lined with leather too. The silver chain is embroidered into the leather framing the bag. It grew on me by the minute so I put my name on the luist.
The other collection that really caught my eye is the WASHED LAMBSKIN leather in the classic style. Colors were pale blue and mauve, they call purple. I am on the list for both, I will pick one depending on how`distressed it lookes. It feels like a soft suede almost. Like a squishy pillow. Chanel never has done this before, but again the most press will be given to the luxury line. The other bags from the collection had alot of denim. Overall, I was still drawn to Sweetae's Savatore Ferregamo Ostrige yellow bag across the way!:lol:

Thanks for the update Star! I am loving my SF Ostrich!!! :love: Get one Star!!! We will be twin again!!

Did you see my pic with it? :evil: :biggrin: :lol:
Ferragamo Ostrich03.JPG

I can't wait to see what will be your next purchase!!! :love: :nuts:

Attachments

• Ferragamo Ostrich04.JPG
    Ferragamo Ostrich04.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 202
Star.. is this it?
28ee5p8.jpg

photo credit: atnext.com