Vision II Zip wallet

1. Ok tPFers - I need a little help here. I just bought a gorgeous turquoise chevre Vision II zip agenda/wallet. I see the slots for the cards and the currency pocket.. and the pen loop, but what goes in those funny little hooks? Is that where the agenda filler goes??:shrugs:

TIA --

2. Yuppers!!

3. Roger that -- felt a little stupid when I opened it and had no idea what those little thingies were for!
    :lol:

4. Are you going to use it as an agenda with a filler, or more of an organizer/wallet?

BTW, I almost bought this very item but settled on the Ulysee (no card slots, though)

5. the little hook it's to put you agenda refill (diary)... or you can put a blank pad to put somes notes or an address book.

6. I'm actually probably not going to use it as an agenda, but might put a blank pad in there for notes. My Blackberry fits PERFECTLY in there -- so that's my agenda!

7. I have the azap zip wallet and love it - absolutely LOVE it!! No room for agenda though.....I do have a small agenda and it has the hooks which I thought were weird until I did get the refill....

8. :smile: Can we see pictures?

9. I was eyeing the one agenda you have, funnyredhed! Congrats! it's a beautiful piece....aqua....sigh :love:

10. Thanks! It is a beautiful color - I just adore it. I'll take some pictures when I get it home tonight.:flowers:

11. congrat funnyredhot
    aqua is gorgeous

12. Here are the pics -- I love the way my Blackberry fits in there so perfectly!

ATT2194814.jpg ATT2194882.jpg ATT2195047.jpg ATT2195087.jpg
  13. Did you get it off Luxury-Zurich?

14. I did -

15. It's gorge! Congrats... I hope you weren't also the buyer of the penguin bracelet because then I'd have to be horribly jealous :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice