Viscose in shawls

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just in case anyone did not realise (like me), the shine shawls have viscose in them and they are not as soft and luxurious as the other shawls. It also has 10% polyester!
    Much as it looks lovely, it just feels scratchy.

craftyiscool likes this.
  2. I have one Shine Shawl. I agree that it's not as soft as my other two shawls without shine. However, I don't find it scratchy. Maybe you could sell? I would be so sad to spend that much $ for something that literally made my skin uncomfortable!

3. Oh no, it's OK, I just got it and I'm sending it back for another one. I just thought it might be useful to someone else.

OCMomof3 likes this.
  4. I have a shine shawl. I don't find it scratchy at all. I think it's soft and warm. Some people are also more sensitive to the wool fibers, as it does contain that in both types of shawls.

OCMomof3 likes this.