Virna.........Big, Black and.....smooshy!

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I have two mix-quilted bags (Lavender and Truffle Dash) and have always been in love with those bags. They super soft leather, the smooshiness, the mini pushlocks, the chains. What's not to like? I really was hoping there was a black bag that had silver accents, but it was only the Rosen (which is much too small for me) that had black with silver accents. I would look at the reference forum and see some members with their black mix-quilted totes and I knew I would love to have one of those. Alas, they never showed up when I was looking for them and they were sold out at the boutiques. Fast forward to last week when a Virna (even harder to find than the tote) was on e-bay. It is a larger version of the tote and I love BIG bags. I was lucky enough to win the auction and I also was lucky enough to have a super nice seller that met me in person this morning for the exchange. So.....here she is:

Without anything inside:

All the smooshy goodness.....

IMG_1088.jpg

And..............just because you asked........and......because I am feeling wild and crazy..........

*********WARNING - PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER*******************
Photos included in this post may scare small children and animals. You have been warned! :nuts::wtf:

Okay people......NO MAKEUP :wtf:, IN MY PAJAMAS AND HAIR NOT BRUSHED.....HA HA......Don't mean to scare you, but just so you can see how big this bag really is (I really can't believe I am doing this):

IMG_1121.jpg

You are GORGEOUS! Can't believe you were worried about posting a modeling pic, honey! I think it looks perfect on you. Isn't the MQ line just the softest, most pettable leather ever?? Love it!!

first of all roro -- you are gorgeous!! I wish I looked so good with no makeup & my hair unbrushed!!

The bag is gorgeous -- I can't get over how soft and slouchy and smooshy the leather is!! Now that's perfection!! It is a pretty big bag, but I know you're like me -- the bigger the better!!!

I'm so happy you found this bag and that the entire transaction worked out for you (I know there was some concern earlier this week) -- Congrats on such a rare, gorgeous find!!

(and now that you got that first one out of the way -- you MUST post modeling shots from now on!!:P)

what are you talking about roro?!?! you look great without make up!
i can't believe how smooshy the bag is.. even my cognac mix quilted is not as smooshy! i love it.. :heart: congrats roro!